I am a Redskin

Ives Goddard "I am a Redskin": The Adoption of a Native American Expression

22 comments (Add your own)

1. Linda wrote:
Save the name!
https://www.change.org/petitions/zygi-wilf-respect-the-redskins-name

August 15, 2014 @ 3:52 PM

2. Mickey wrote:
sign this petition fans

https://www.change.org/petitions/the-national-football-league-the-united-states-congress-the-president-of-the-united-states-nfl-commisioner-roger-goodell-and-daniel-snyder-owner-of-the-washington-redskins-keep-the-redskins-name

August 18, 2014 @ 10:49 PM

3. irish indian wrote:
The Indian Head for the Washington Redskins is Iconic and historic, My Favorite Football team of all time, the Redskins, and I am proud to be of Native American descent and wear my Redskins attire with pride and honor;

So if a change must be made, then drop the name keep the symbol , the symbol of pride

November 6, 2015 @ 3:39 PM

4. wrote:
I visit every day some blogs and sites to read content, but this webpage offers
feature based posts.

April 30, 2018 @ 12:48 AM

5. wrote:
Yes! Finally something about chocolate.

May 4, 2018 @ 12:30 PM

6. wrote:
Right here is the right webpage for anyone who hopes to understand this topic.
You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
You certainly put a new spin on a topic that has been discussed for a long time.

Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

September 4, 2018 @ 5:55 PM

7. wrote:
Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so
I came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and
will be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and wonderful design.

September 16, 2018 @ 9:47 AM

8. wrote:
Saved as a favorite, I really like your site!

October 5, 2018 @ 2:15 PM

9. wrote:
hello there and thank you for your information – I've
certainly picked up something new from right here.
I did however expertise several technical issues using this site, as I experienced
to reload the website lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly.

I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not
that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will
often affect your placement in google and can damage
your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and
could look out for much more of your respective interesting content.
Make sure you update this again soon.

October 6, 2018 @ 2:50 PM

10. wrote:
I pay a visit daily some blogs and sites to read articles,
but this web site offers feature based content.

October 9, 2018 @ 11:40 AM

11. wrote:
Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?

I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
However imagine if you added some great graphics or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this blog could undeniably be
one of the best in its niche. Fantastic blog!

October 10, 2018 @ 12:49 AM

12. wrote:
Hi there, I believe your web site could possibly be having internet
browser compatibility issues. When I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however,
when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues.

I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that,
wonderful website!

October 10, 2018 @ 4:54 AM

13. wrote:
No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, therefore
he/she wants to be available that in detail, so that thing is
maintained over here.

October 10, 2018 @ 5:15 AM

14. wrote:
Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok.
I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

October 16, 2018 @ 4:56 PM

15. wrote:
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find many
of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.
can you offer guest writers to write content available for you?
I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a
few of the subjects you write in relation to here.
Again, awesome weblog!

October 21, 2018 @ 7:37 AM

16. wrote:
magnificent issues altogether, you just gained
a logo new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your submit that you made some days ago?
Any certain?

October 23, 2018 @ 6:11 AM

17. wrote:
I know this web site gives quality dependent articles and additional information, is there any other web
page which gives these kinds of stuff in quality?

October 24, 2018 @ 4:01 PM

18. wrote:
Hello to every , as I am really eager of reading this blog's post to
be updated regularly. It contains good stuff.

October 25, 2018 @ 4:46 PM

19. wrote:
Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook
Hi there, I read your new stuff like every week. Your story-telling style is witty, keep up the good work!

Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook

November 4, 2018 @ 9:21 AM

20. wrote:
Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us
so I came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm
book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Fantastic blog and superb design.

November 6, 2018 @ 11:12 AM

21. wrote:
First of all I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question which I'd
like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind
before writing. I've had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there.
I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to
15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any
ideas or hints? Cheers!

November 18, 2018 @ 7:26 AM

22. wrote:
This is my first time go to see at here and i am actually impressed to read
everthing at one place.

November 18, 2018 @ 11:56 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.